INSIDE SALES / LEAD GENERATION
The Higher Pitch “THP” is a performance marketing company working with global technology enterprises in the areas of delivering marketing strategy and solutions.
THP is looking for building a team of Inside Sales representative to join our team for one of its client, a USD 150 million, listed digital transformation services company providing consulting and technology services in data management.
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for running integrated demand generation campaigns for new prospect outreach promptly and efficiently in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
Generate qualified leads by running an integrated campaign and setting up meetings with the right decision makers/buyers in the North America market. The candidate is required to understand the service offerings and develop new accounts through integrated campaign delivery including email marketing, webinar registrations, trade event meetings, and tele-appointments.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts along with the sales and delivery team; solicit new accounts; build rapport; provide company overview and high-level technical information around data technologies
- Plan and run campaigns to generate qualified leads for sales leaders based in the North America region
- Close new accounts by working with sales and delivery involving multiple internal meetings and external discussions with the client
- Maintain communication with the stakeholders in the organization regarding progress on the new leads and status of existing leads
- Timely updates of new leads in the CRM system and data for management reporting
- Update job knowledge by studying offering descriptions around big data and master data management; participating in educational opportunities
- Accomplish department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests from Sales and Practice teams; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Graduate (preferably technology) with excellent written and oral communication skills
Prospecting Skills, Technical Understanding, Building Relationships, People Skills, Data Entry Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Customer Focus, Professionalism, Motivation for Sales
Years of Experience:
2 to 6 years
As per industry standards with an attractive incentive plan on achieving the monthly targets
Sector 132, NOIDA. Transportation and dinner facility will be provided.
Monday to Friday, US (EST)